Planning for long term care needs can feel overwhelming and complicated. If you’re on this long term care insurance educational site, you’ve taken an important step in educating yourself on the need and how to talk to your loved ones about it.
Below are some additional links and resources that you might find helpful as you continue your research and planning.
Aging With Dignity:
Five Wishes is an easy to use legal document written in everyday language that lets adults of all ages plan how they want to be cared for in case they become seriously ill. It is America’s most popular living will with more than 18 million copies in circulation.
click here to learn more
- Financial Empowerment & Estate Literacy
- Information about Alzheimer’s disease
- Orange County Chapter Alzheimer’s Association
- Non Medical In Home Caregivers
- No cost assistance in locating Senior Care Residential Communities
- Caring for Aging Parents book and resource guide
- UCI Institute for Memory Impairment & Neurologic Disorders
- Genworth Cost of Care Survey
- National Long Term Care Network
- American Association for Long Term Care Insurance